Perrault Lake Camp is a quiet, friendly and relaxing slice of the Canadian wilderness! Nestled in the north bay of Perrault Lake, we offer 6 newly renovated rustically themed knotty pine cabins with all the modern conveniences of home.
UNWIND ON THE SHORES OF PERRAULT LAKE WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS OF THE WATER AND A SUNRISE LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!
All accomodations come with:
- Large sundeck overlooking the lake, facing north east.
- Charcoal grill. Charcoal and lighter fluid is available on site.
- Knotty Pine finished interiors and rustic decor create an exciting and comfortable cabin experience.
- Open and spacious kitchen/livingroom designs with comfortable sofas, chairs and dinner tables large enough to include everyone in your group.
- Three piece bathroom with hot and cold running water. *Sink, toilet, shower*
- Fully equipped kitchen. *Full size stove/oven & fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, dinnerware & cutlery. Just bring kitchen linens & food!*
- All bedding and pillows are freshly laundered and made with care.
- Electric heaters provide comforting heat throughout the cabin.
- Satellite TV programming on a flat screen. Books & magazines for all ages are available in the office free of charge.
- Wifi in your cabin and anywhere around Perrault Lake Camp.
- Easy walking paths to and from the docks.
*Does someone in your group have mobility concerns? We have golf carts! Ask us about it.*
Our cabins vary in size. We can comfortably accomodate 2 – 10 people per cabin.
While your on your way to the camp your cabin is cleaned by us, Mark & Amy. We pride ourselves on a spotlessly clean cabin!
Check-in: 2 pm Check-out: 7am PLEASE NO EARLY ARRIVALS. We kindly ask that you give us time to properly prepare for your stay.
Call or email today for availability in 2018!